Real Estate Strategies, Inc. (doing business in New Jersey as RES Advisors) is a woman-owned business formed in 1991 to provide advisory services in real estate and economic development. Building on the expertise of its principals, and their significant experience in the real estate industry, our firm specializes in the following:
- Market and financial analysis of real estate, including market-rate, mixed-income and affordable housing, office, retail and industrial facilities, and research parks
- Highest and best use studies
- Transit-oriented development analysis
- Technical assistance for public agencies and not-for-profit organizations
- Public/private deal structuring and joint venture development
- Economic development consulting and impact studies
Our clients include corporations, private developers, public agencies and authorities, universities and other institutions and non-profit organizations.
The firm combines superior analytical capabilities with a “hands-on” approach to working with clients from initial concept through implementation. RES combines the expertise found at a large firm with the special attention to clients’ needs that can only be provided by a small organization.